Venue: Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt
Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th WORLD eSIM Summit in Berlin, Germany on February 6th and 7th. This edition will focus on evolution of the SIM, eSIM security, eSIM Integrity and Interoperability, and the future shape of eSIM Industry.
This event will bring together top level executives from mobile telecommunication, connected device manufacturers, technology solution and automotive industries to discuss the cross-industry transformation currently taking place due to the eSIM revolution. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest technologies within the eSIM market.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the innovative opportunities eSIM creates. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Examining the evolution of the SIM
- Main challenges faced by enterprises embarking on the IoT journey
- The last barriers in the consumer market to unlock the global eSIM adoption while it presents NXP’s approach to tackle these challenges
- End consumer/customer benefits with eSIM penetration into IoT space
- Implementation of eSIM in the existing MNO infrastructure
- Adapting your Marketing and Branding campaigns to make the most of the eSIM adoption
- What are the missing points, holding back the eSIM industrialisation and penetration on the market?
- Changes in the security solutions and their influence on eSIM
- eUICC use cases and trends, lessons from the field and insights on what’s next
- eSIM vs eUICC, evaluate the differences and how you can get the most out of your embedded SIMs
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for C-level Executives, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from Telecom, Automotive, Insurance, IT & Devices industries involved in:
- M2M (Machine-to-Machine)
- IoT (Internet Of Things)
- Big Data
- Cloud Services
- Smart Metering
- Product Development
- Smart Innovations
- Smart Cities
- Connected Car
- Connected Home
- Smart Grid
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LAST YEAR'S EVENT
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities