About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 4th World RPA & AI Summit on October 7th and 8th. This hybrid edition will focus on the increased efficiency and accuracy of RPA technology, best practices and challenging examples of global implementation of intelligent automation in various industries and much more.
This event will bring together top industry experts to discuss the latest advancements in RPA and AI leveraging novel intelligent capabilities. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss ethical, technical and strategic challenges of AI and RPA applications.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss strategies for developing cognitive capabilities for better decision making.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- RPA 2.0: Achieving the Highest Level of Automation
- The Future: Toward Truly Intelligent Artificial Intelligence
- Humanizing Technology: The Next Step in Digital Interactions
- Cognitive Technologies Paired with RPA
- Ethical, Technical and Strategic Challenges of AI and RPA Applications
- Intelligent Automation Journey: Developing Cognitive Capabilities for Better Decision Making
- Combining RPA, AI & Analytics to Deliver a Truly Digital Workforce
- Best Practices and Challenging Examples: The Use of AI & RPA in Various Industries
Who Should Attend:
The summit gathers business leaders, technical experts and key stakeholders in areas such as:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Digital Transformation
- Process Improvement/Process Excellence
- AI, Machine Learning and Big Data
- Innovation & Digitization
- Shared Services
- IT or ICT Enablement
- Customer Services
- Enterprise Architecture
- Lean Management
- Business Process Management & Outsourcing