Join us and global executives as we return for our 5th Annual Digital Construction Summit in Berlin, Germany on the 24th and 25th of February 2022. This hybrid edition will focus on the latest innovations transforming the way we plan infrastructure and construct built environments while improving operational efficiency and worksite conditions.
This event will bring together construction, engineering, design and architecture experts to review BIM, digital twins, AR, robotics and other technologies improving the future of digital construction. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest solutions they use to overcome challenges and set their projects up for success.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry experts and explore the best practices for using next-generation technologies in the construction sector.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- Project Management with Cloud Computing and Mobile Apps
- Addressing the Skilled Worker Shortage with Robotics
- Wearable Technology Improving Worker Health and Safety
- Simulation Applications and Technology
- Sustainable Building Practices
- BIM Impacts on Construction Projects and Operations
- Blockchain Benefits in the Construction Sector
- Embedding Technology Successfully into your Daily Routine
- Integrated Project Partnership Strategies
- Improving Construction Training through AR,VR and Virtual Environments
- Offsite Construction in the Digital Age
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CDOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads and other Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- VDC/BIM Practices
- AR/VR Emerging Technologies
- Big Data & Advanced Analytics
- Computational Design - Digital Twin
- Construction Management
- Digital Products & Services
- IoT in Construction
- ICT Planning & Development
- Construction Software Solutions
- Integration & Testing
- Virtual Project Delivery – Simulation Technology
- and Others!
Take A Look At Our Previous Edition
Explore Our Hybrid Events’ Experience
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities