Join us and global executives as we return for our 5th Annual Privacy and Data Protection Summit in Berlin, Germany on November 11th – 12th, 2021. This edition will focus on data privacy automation, Cookies & Data Retention, ePrivacy and delve into the main challenges with privacy and data protection.
This hybrid event will bring together privacy professionals, compliance officers, and other industry experts to discuss strategies for reviewing and upgrading current privacy policies to keep up with changing regulations in the next chapter of data privacy. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experience and discuss the latest trends in privacy and data protection.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss strategies to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Rethinking Data Privacy: The Use of Machine Learning and Al
- Technology Failure and Consequences for Organizations
- Cookie Consent: Best Practices by Regulation
- Privacy in the Era of Emerging Technologies
- Understanding the Relationship Between the GDPR and ePrivacy Directive
- Data Privacy Automation: Keeping up with the Changing Laws and Regulations
- Cookies, Tracking and ePrivacy: Making Data Privacy a Core Value
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- Privacy Protection Solicitors
- Data Privacy Associates
- Privacy & Data ProtectionVPs/Directors/Heads/ Managers
- Strategic Liaison Leaders
- Legal Counsel & Advisors
- Security & Privacy Officers
- Systems EngineeringVPs/Directors/Heads
- Privacy Engineers
- Presidents/VPs/Directors of LegalAffairs
- Data Governance Experts
- Ethics and Compliance Advisers
Take a Look at Our Past Edition
Explore Our Hybrid Events' Experience
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities