About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 5th Annual World Digital Banking Summit in Berlin, Germany on September 29th and 30th. The fifth edition will focus on building future-oriented banking models by accelerating the pace of digital transformation and providing a customer-centered experience while following regulations and ensuring security.
This hybrid event will bring together banking, financial services and FinTech professionals to discuss how integrated solutions are shaping the future of digital banking. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss trending topics such as AI, ML, deep learning, cognitive computing, NLP, digital assets and much more.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest intelligent technologies impacting both back-office and customer-facing processes.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Impact of AI, ML and other cognitive banking applications on back-office and customer-facing processes
- Finding balance with personalization and new digital business models
- Accelerating digital transformation through a customer-centric lens
- How open banking and data sharing bring new relevance to APIs
- Underlying the development of biometric technological progress
- Utilizing voice-enabled gadgets to enhance contextual personalization
Who Should Attend:
The summit gathers CEOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists with the following expertise:
- Digital & Mobile Banking
- Corporate & Mobile Payments
- Open Banking
- Digital Wallets
- Emerging Payments
- Digital Engagement & Experience
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Channels
- Customer-Centered Banking
- Digital Business
- API & Open Innovation