About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 5th World RPA & AI Summit on October 13th and 14th. This hybrid edition will focus on unlocking the true benefits of RPA & AI, current cross-industry applications, pitfalls and opportunities for RPA & AI to enter other departments, as well as, responsible AI and intelligent process automation.
This event will bring together top industry experts to discuss practical case studies, best practices and challenging examples of global implementation of intelligent automation in various industries. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss ethical, technical and strategic challenges of AI and RPA applications.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss strategies for a successful intelligent automation journey to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- RPA as a Service (RPAaaS): Use Cases
- The Future: Toward Truly Intelligent AI
- Adopting an RPA Center of Excellence
- Cognitive Technologies Paired with RPA
- Is Hyperautomation the Next Big Thing?
- Ethical, Technical and Strategic Challenges of AI and RPA Applications
Who Should Attend:
The summit gathers business leaders, technical experts and key stakeholders in areas such as:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Digital Transformation
- Process Improvement/Process Excellence
- AI, Machine Learning and Big Data
- Innovation & Digitization
- Shared Services
- IT or ICT Enablement
- Customer Services
- Enterprise Architecture
- Lean Management
- Operations Transformation
Take A Look At Our Previous Event
Explore Our Hybrid Events’ Experience