Join us and global executives as we return for our 5th FUTURE Workplaces Summit in Berlin, Germany on December 3rd-4th. This edition will focus on evolving trends impacting the modern workspace, the innovative technologies transforming the future of work, the shift towards digital workplaces and future-proofing the workplace in the post-pandemic era.
This hybrid event will bring together workplace experience professionals, facility managers, real estate professionals, architects, and other industry experts to discover real solutions to improve employee experience and empower the next generation of workers. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest challenges and success stories.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss strategies to design a powerful innovation culture to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Innovative Technologies Driving the Future Workplace
- Employee-centric Workplace Design
- Future Proofing the Workplace, Planning for the Agile Tomorrow
- Flexible Working as a Strategic Advantage
- COVID-19 as a Perfect Experiment for Working from Home
- Improving the Employee Experience through Digital Workplace Solutions
- The Potential for Digital Platforms and AI to Shape the Future of Work
- Leading Sustainable Culture Transformation
- Reinventing the Workplace
Who should attend:
5th FUTURE Workplaces Summit is a must-attend event for senior-level professionals dealing with:
- Workplace Strategy/Planning
- Design and Architecture
- Health & Wellness
- People & Culture Performance
- Commercial Development
- Leasing & Site Selection
- Attracting & Retaining Talent
- Change Implementation
- Workplace/Architectural Design
- Real Estate and Facilities
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LAST YEAR'S EVENT
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities