About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 5th Innovative Learning Spaces Summit on November 26th and 27th. This virtual edition will focus on the pivotal role of faculty, student and campus administrators’ engagement and cooperation with external planners and architects.
This event will bring together principals, deans, architects, facility managers and other industry experts to discuss possible educational challenges and ways to overcome them. Leading professionals from global institutions will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest innovations in learning environments to foster success in education.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest trends in learning space design.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Technology Infused Learning Spaces to Enhance Student Success
- Improving Concentration & in-class Performance through Design
- Flexible Learning Spaces to Facilitate Innovative Pedagogy
- A Holistic Approach to Learning Space Design
- The Use of Design Thinking to Create Thoughtful Spaces
- Meaningful Engagement with Stakeholders in Learning Space Design
- The Impact of Investments on Learning Outcomes
- Disability & Inclusion, Planning for Needs
- Virtual Reality implementation in Learning Spaces
- Informal Interaction and Modern Space Planning
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together Directors, Heads, Managers, Principals, Deans, Professors, Architects, and Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Higher Education
- Educational Development
- Estates and Facilities
- Future-focused Education
- Space Planning
- Learning Technology
- Learning Programmes
- Teaching Innovation
- Library Services
- Educational Research
- Blended Learning and eLearning
- & Others!