Join us and global executives as we return for our 5th Pricing & Revenue Management Summit in Berlin, Germany on the 3rd and 4th of March 2022. This hybrid edition will focus on the latest innovations transforming the way businesses plan their revenue generation and management strategies while exploring the latest trends such as open pricing, customized offers, flexible payments and more.
This event will bring together industry experts specializing in pricing strategy and analytics, revenue channels, price segmentation and product planning. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest solutions they are using to overcome recent challenges.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with leading professionals and explore the best practices for using next-generation technologies in pricing and revenue management.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- Using AI to Predict Demand and Turn your Data into Actionable Insights on Pricing
- Elevating your Customer's Experience through Blockchain Technology by Creating Customized Offers and Payment Flexibility
- Making Forward-looking Data Standard to Make More Effective and Timely Decisions
- Taking your Revenue Managers to Commercial Leaders through Cross-department Collaboration, Focused on Revenue Generation
- Successfully Deploying Total Offer Optimization by Coupling Products with Experiences or Additional Offers
- Broadening your Loyalty Programmes to include Platform Partners, Allowing Customers to Convert their Points in Real-time and Receive Packaged Offers across Multiple Partners
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives and Researchers from the following fields of expertise:
- Pricing Strategy
- Pricing Analytics
- Revenue Management
- Product Planning
- Price Segmentation
- Business Development
- Business Finance
- Digital Product
- Financial Planning
Take A Look At Our Previous Edition
Explore Our Hybrid Events’ Experience