About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 5th World Contract Management Summit in Berlin, Germany on September 14th and 15th. This edition will focus on effective contract administration strategies, advanced tools in contract management, risk management and compliance, improving user experience and accessibility, providing strategic value and enhancing organizational resilience.
This hybrid event will bring together contract management professionals from various industries to discuss the best practices for streamlining and automating processes to control costs, improve productivity and drive the business forward. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in contract management.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest CLM technologies and create solutions to achieve a high-performing agile contract management system.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Driving Change: Creating a Strategy for CLM Transformation
- Tracking Contractual Performance and Driving Predictability with AI
- Finding Opportunities to Automate Routine Administration Tasks
- Streamline Contract Review and Negotiations
- Implementing Smart Storage for Contracts
- Highlighting Urgency and Awareness of Data Privacy
- Increasing Role of NLP in Extracting and Simplifying Complex Contract Data
- Ensuring CLM Provides Strategic Value and Improves Business Resilience
- Strengthening the Organization’s ESG Standing through Efficient Contract Management
Who Should Attend
The summit gathers Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- Contract & Negotiations
- Contract Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Sourcing & Contracts Management
- Contract Lifecycle
- Risk Management
- Strategic Partnership
- Contract Compliance & Governance
- Legal & Sales Contracts
- Contract Analysis
- Commercial Contracts
- Document & Commercial Management