About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for the 5th World Intelligent Farming Summit that will take place on the 23rd – 24th of May 2024 in Berlin, Germany. This edition will focus on practical case studies on how farmers are utilizing AI, ML, IoT, autonomous machinery, robotics, big data and other technologies to produce higher yields of healthier food, increase efficiency and meet sustainability goals while providing a secure food system for a growing population.
The summit will bring together farming and agriculture professionals, technology innovators, data analysts, environmental scientists, crop & livestock management specialists, animal & plant health experts and others industry specialists to discuss resource management, field mapping, crop protection and other areas revolutionizing farming with technology. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to exchange knowledge and provide valuable insights on the best practices and cutting-edge solutions leading the agri-tech revolution.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest trends, innovations, and challenges in the world of intelligent farming.
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Automating Farm Operations and Improving Productivity
- Using AI and ML to Analyze Various Factors like Soil Condition, Weather Patterns and Plant Physiology
- Farming in the Digital Age: Challenges and Opportunities
- Livestock Technology Enhancing the Productivity, Welfare and Management of Animals
- Conserving Water through Sensor-Based Automatic Irrigation Management Systems
- How Drone Technology is Taking Agriculture to New Heights
- The Application of Variable Rate Technology (VRT) in Precision Agriculture
- IoT Devices to Better Monitor the Needs of Individual Crops and Animals
- New Farming Techniques: Vertical Farming, Hydroponics and Aquaponics
Who Should Attend:
This summit will bring together CEOs, CDOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads and other Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Agriculture/Farming Digitalization
- Crop Management
- Livestock Health
- Food Production
- Environmental Science
- Smart Farming
- Precision and Connected Farming
- AI, ML, IoT Applications in Farming
- Robotics and Drones
- Farm Management and Operations
- & more!