Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th Annual Smart Manufacturing Summit that will take place on the 22nd – 23rd of April, 2021. This edition will focus on the implementation of intelligent, digitized & automated smart factories to transform the manufacturing industry.
This two track summit (Manufacturing Excellence and Robotics & Automation) will gather together industry peers at a perfect atmosphere conducive for active engagement, networking and knowledge exchange, to discuss the new pathways that recent innovations open up to make manufacturing smarter!
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders while finding solutions to the most common challenges facing the manufacturing industry.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points
- Lean 2.0: Implementing the Next generation of Manufacturing
- Quality Improvement by Data Analysis
- Intelligent Factories Enables Connected Supply Chain
- Reducing Operating and Capital Costs to Increase Profitability
- Connected Enterprise: Accelerating Industrial Performance
- Digital Maturity in SMART Manufacturing
- Cyber Security in the Digital Manufacturing Age
- Augmented Reality: Facilitating Industry 4.0 in a Fast, Interactive, and Reliable Way
Who Should Attend
The summit will gather together manufacturing and robotics experts from the following industries:
- General Manufacturing
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Machinery & Equipment
- Information Technology
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Goods
- Computer Software
- & Others
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PAST EDITION
EXPLORE OUR HYBRID EVENTS’ EXPERIENCE
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities