Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th Annual Smart Manufacturing Summit that will take place on the 22nd – 23rd of April, 2021. This edition will focus on the implementation of intelligent, digitized & automated smart factories to transform the manufacturing industry.
This two track summit (Manufacturing Excellence and Robotics & Automation) will gather together industry peers at a perfect atmosphere conducive for active engagement, networking and knowledge exchange, to discuss the new pathways that recent innovations open up to make manufacturing smarter!
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders while finding solutions to the most common challenges facing the manufacturing industry.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Lean 2.0: Implementing the Next generation of Manufacturing
- Quality Improvement by Data Analysis
- Intelligent Factories Enables Connected Supply Chain
- Reducing Operating and Capital Costs to Increase Profitability
- Connected Enterprise: Accelerating Industrial Performance
- Digital Maturity in SMART Manufacturing
- Cyber Security in the Digital Manufacturing Age
- Augmented Reality: Facilitating Industry 4.0 in a Fast, Interactive, and Reliable Way
Who Should Attend
The summit will gather together manufacturing and robotics experts from the following industries:
- General Manufacturing
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Machinery & Equipment
- Information Technology
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Goods
- Computer Software
- & Others
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PAST EDITION
EXPLORE OUR HYBRID EVENTS’ EXPERIENCE
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities