About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th Annual Ticketing Innovations Summit in Berlin, Germany on September 19th and 20th. The sixth edition will focus on the latest innovations and best practices improving ticketing options, pricing strategies, fare collection and the passenger experience to continue moving public transit forward in the smart ticketing and mobility sector.
This hybrid event will bring together experts in the fields of public transport, intelligent ticketing systems, urban mobility, public transit, payment operating systems, and more to discuss the best strategies for creating a personalized experience for each passenger. Leading professionals will be in attendance to share their insights and discuss recent trends transforming the public transportation industry.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry experts and discuss the latest ticketing advancements and opportunities.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- AI's Role in Urban Mobility
- Introducing Contactless EMV Payments & Making Them Standard Practice
- Using Data to Improve Pricing Strategies & the Rider Experience
- Creating a Personalized Experience through Account-based Fare Collection
- Blockchain Technology for Smart Ticketing
- Multimodal Accessibility is the Future of Smart Ticketing
- Greener Transport in Ticketing Services
- The Shift to mTickets and eTickets
- Improving Real-Time Decision Making Based on Data Insights Collected Through Digital Ticketing
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CDOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors, Heads and other Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Passenger Transportation
- Ticketing and Fare Collection
- Smart and Integrated Ticketing
- Data Security and Big Data
- Mobility As A Service (MaaS)
- Mobility On Demand (MOD)
- Electronic/Mobile Payments
- Public Transportation
- NFC/Chip/Smart Cards/RFID/EMV
- Transit Strategy
- Information and Ticketing Services
- Fare and Smart Ticketing