About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th Annual World RPA & AI Summit in Berlin, Germany on September 21st and 22nd. This edition will focus on exploring the potential of RPA in advancing business operations, taking the use of AI to a new level, achieving RPA expansion into new departments, as well as delve into latest innovations in Machine Learning, hyper-automation and Intelligent Process Automation.
This hybrid event will bring together top experts and executives from cross-industry brands to discuss the best practices, success factors and latest technological advancements through practical case studies. Leading professionals from global brands will be attending to share their experiences in the implementation of strategies for overcoming current challenges in RPA and AI applications.
This is a unique 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the integrated, intelligent and intuitive future of RPA as well as explore solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Taking Business Process Reengineering to a New Level with RPA
- Cognitive Technologies Paired with RPA
- Advancing RPA Technology with Semantic Automation Process
- Taking Your Hyperautomation Journey to the Next Level
- Agile Automation for Business Operational Excellence
- Taking Steps Toward Truly Intelligent AI
- Exploring Trends and Tackling Future Challenges of RPA & AI
- Effects of Hyperautomation on Business Flow and Practices
- MLOps and their Role in an Organizational Ecosystem
Who Should Attend
The summit gathers business leaders, technical experts and key stakeholders in areas such as:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Digital Transformation
- Process Improvement/Process Excellence
- AI, Machine Learning and Big Data
- Innovation & Digitization
- Shared Services
- IT or ICT Enablement
- Enterprise Architecture
- Lean Management
- Operations Transformation
- Business Process Management & Outsourcing
Take a Look at Our Last Year's Edition
Explore Our Hybrid Events' Experience