About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th Corporate Learning and Development Summit on the 26th – 28th of May 2021. This virtual edition will focus on harnessing leadership to create a learning culture.
This event will bring together L&D, HR and other industry experts to discuss the latest trends and technologies to reimagine the digital future of learning and development. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest solutions they use to enhance their corporate learning experience.
This invaluable 3-day opportunity full of engaging workshops, interactive sessions and insightful case studies will provide best platform to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest trends in learning space design.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Applying Gamification and Virtual Reality to Enhance Learning Experiences
- Talent Management and Talent Development in a Digital World
- Reimagining the Digital Future of Learning and Development
- Future of Corporate Training: Best Practices
- Embracing New Approaches to Learning
- Improving Productivity via Employee Experience Digitalization
- Utilizing AI Techniques to Track Learner Progress
- Using AI and Data to Train Employees
- Creating a Culture of Learning at the Workplace
Who Should Attend:
CLOs, VPs/Heads/Chiefs, CHROs, Presidents, CEOs, Directors, Managers, Professors and other Specialists with the following expertise:
- Talent & Knowledge Management
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management
- Education & Training
- Human Resources
- Instructional Design
- Employee and Leadership Development
- Learning Technology
- Employee Experience & Engagement Innovation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Continuous Improvement