Venue: Titanic Gendarmenmarkt Berlin
Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th Design Thinking Summit in Berlin, Germany on November 23rd - 25th. This edition will focus on the best design thinking practices, the latest technological implementations, resilience & system thinking, inclusive design, brand intimacy, practical lessons of empathy-first and human-centered approaches to Design Thinking.
This hybrid event will bring together experienced design professionals, user research specialists and other industry experts to discuss solutions to make the design mindset an inevitable part of every business. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share best practices, pitfalls, and challenging examples to discuss the latest trends in design thinking.
This is an invaluable 3-day opportunity to participate in interactive sessions, engage with your peers during the workshops, network with industry leaders and discuss how the implementation of a data-informed design thinking approach for user retention can drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Building a bond between customers and businesses with the help of design thinking
- Learning from the past to rebuild and scale design thinking across the organization
- Establishing a culture of human-centered innovation that helps you stay essential for your clients and employees
- Exploring the data-enabled design capability, which is the answer for designing with data and AI
- Empowering people and driving an equitable and sustainable future with design thinking
- Incorporating the aspects of systems thinking and resilience thinking in your strategy
- Designing universally accessible objects and services with an inclusive design approach
Who Should Attend
This summit will gather together CIOs, CDOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Human-Centered Design
- Customer Experience
- Service Design & Delivery
- Human Factors Engineering
- Product/Service Innovation
- Technology & Digital Strategy
- Business Transformation
- Strategic Development
- & Others!
Take a Look at Our Last Year's Edition
Explore Our Hybrid Events’ Experience
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities