Venue: Hotel Riu Plaza Berlin
Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th FUTURE Workplaces Summit in Berlin, Germany on November 24th - 26th, 2021. This edition will delve into technological advancements, strategies in unifying and integrating the digital workplace, space utilization, as well as, best practices and challenging examples.
This hybrid event will bring together workplace experience professionals, facility managers, and other industry experts to discuss solutions for shaping the next chapter of work. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experience and explore the latest trends in workplace innovations.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and review strategies to cultivate remote and hybrid culture.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Innovative Technologies Driving the Future Workplace
- Key Trends Impacting the Future of Work
- The Potential for Digital Platforms and AI to Improve the Effectiveness of Service Operations
- Remote Collaboration Tools, Mobile Cybersecurity Tech and Workforce Training Programs for Professional Development and Upskilling
- The Digital Workplace: A Proactive Step for the Future of Work
- Cultivating Remote & Hybrid Culture
Who Should Attend
- Workplace Strategy/Planning
- Digital Workplace
- Design and Architecture
- Health & Wellness
- People & Culture Performance
- Commercial Development
- Attracting & Retaining Talent
- Change Implementation
- Workplace/Architectural Design
- Real Estate and Facility
Take a Look at Our Past Edition
Explore Our Hybrid Events' Experience
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities