About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th Innovative Learning Spaces Summit on September 15th-17th. This hybrid edition will focus on the future of learning environments, technology-infused learning space design, career-focused education design, delivering the same engaging experience to online students as on-campus students and many more important topics.
This event will bring together principals, deans, architects, facility managers and other industry experts to discuss practical case studies and international examples of the post-pandemic learning space design. Leading professionals from global institutions will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest innovations transforming learning environments and changing the face of the learning space.
This invaluable 3-day opportunity full of engaging workshops, interactive sessions and insightful case studies will provide the best platform to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest trends in learning space design.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Technology Infused Learning Spaces to Enhance Student Success
- IT Infrastructure and Futureproofing Your Learning Spaces
- Encouraging the Use of Immersive Virtual Reality in Classrooms
- Discussing International Examples of Innovative Learning
- Designing Future-Proof and Adaptable Learning and
- Delivering the Same Engaging Experience to Online Students as On-Campus Students
- New Technologies – The Future-Proofing Process and the Integration with Space Design
- Disability & Inclusion, Planning for Needs
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together Directors, Heads, Managers, Principals, Deans, Professors, Architects, and Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Higher Education
- Educational Development
- Estates and Facilities
- Future-focused Education
- Space Planning
- Learning Technology
- Learning Programmes
- Teaching Innovation
- Library Services
- Educational Research
- Blended Learning and eLearning
- & Others!