About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th Pricing & Revenue Management Summit in Berlin, Germany on the 30th – 31st of March 2023. The sixth edition will focus on maximizing financial results and improving the overall customer experience by accelerating the pace of digital technology adoption to improve how you track your key performance indicators, interact with consumers and predict market changes.
This cross-industry hybrid event will bring together pricing analysts, revenue management professionals, product launch specialists, market segment researchers and other industry experts to discuss how new innovations and modern processes are shaping the future of monetization and customer retention in your industry and beyond. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their unique experiences and discuss trending topics such as automation, data management, cloud-based software, pricing methodology, revenue growth tactics and much more.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest trends pushing the purchasing lifecycle, product planning and financial goals forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- Assessing the Potential Price and Value of an Asset by Leveraging Analytics and Adaptable Frameworks to Mimic Payer Decisions
- Providing Secure, Flexible Payment Verification through Emerging Technologies
- Redefining Loyalty Programmes to Meet Changing Consumer Demands
- Utilizing a Revenue Management System to Automate Manual Workflows, Visualize Large Sets of Data and Forecast Demand Accurately
- Integrating Your RMS with Other Internal Systems Such as PMS, CRS, CRM and More
- Adapting Your Pricing Strategy in an Inflationary Environment
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives and Researchers from the following fields of expertise:
- Pricing Strategy
- Pricing Analytics
- Revenue Management
- Product Planning
- Price Segmentation
- Business Development
- Business Finance
- Digital Product
- Financial Planning
- & Others