About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th World Contract Management Summit in Berlin, Germany on September 12th and 13th. This edition will focus on optimizing operational efficiency with AI and data-driven insights, ensuring comprehensive compliance and data security, enhancing collaboration through digital tools, keeping up with next-gen vendor-management dynamics and customer needs, and promoting a sustainable future with ethical and responsible contract management.
This hybrid event will bring together contract management, commercial, procurement, legal and technology professionals from global brands to discuss cutting-edge advancements, winning strategies and transformative trends in the field of CLM. Leading professionals from various industries will be in attendance to share their expertise and discuss how to maximize business value and build a resilient contract management system.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to connect with key figures in the industry and explore the most recent innovations in CLM technologies and solutions that will drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Implementing AI to Optimize Operational Efficiency within CLM Processes
- Ensuring Comprehensive Compliance by Addressing the Crucial Nexus of Data Security in Modern Contract Management
- Harnessing Automated Efficiency by Precisely Streamlining Contract Management Processes
- Implementing Digital Collaboration Portals and Tools for Successful Contracting
- Harnessing Data-Driven Insights and Advanced Analytics for Optimal Performance in CLM
- Navigating Next-Gen Management Dynamics for Collaborative Excellence in Modern Contract Oversight
- Future-Proofing Companies through Efficient Contract Management Ecosystems, Ensuring Adaptability and Resilience
- Navigating the Imperative for Flexibility and Responsiveness in Modern Business Environments
- Forging a Sustainable Path in Contract Management, Navigating the Future Landscape with a Focus on Ethical Considerations and Environmentally Responsible Practices to Foster Long-Term Sustainability
Who Should Attend:
The summit gathers Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- Contract & Negotiations
- Contract Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Sourcing & Contracts Management
- Contract Lifecycle
- Risk Management
- Strategic Partnership
- Contract Compliance & Governance
- Legal & Sales Contracts
- Contract Analysis
- Commercial Contracts
- & Others!