Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th World eSIM Summit in Berlin, Germany on February 17th and 18th, 2022. This hybrid edition will focus on exploring key industry trends, surging the adoption of eSIM technology, aligning the emerging eSIM ecosystem, overcoming security and interoperability issues, and building the connection with customers to complete the full transition to the future of eSIM connectivity.
This event will bring together top-level executives from mobile telecommunication, connected device manufacturers, and technology solution industries to discuss the cross-sectoral transformation currently taking place due to the broad eSIM adoption. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in eSIM applications.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest technologies surrounding eSIM market development and create solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points
- Increasing confidence in the eSIM ecosystem
- Comparing eSIM performance to expectations
- Transforming high-volume M2M/IoT markets
- Disrupting existing business models and pricing strategies
- Finding a new way for eSIM adoption with the help of user-centricity
- Evaluating the biggest pitfalls of seamless eSIM conversion
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of regulatory requirements
- Enabling security restrictions to encounter the emerging fraudster effects
- Outlining possible pathways for eSIM evolution
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for C-level Executives, Senior VPs, VPs, Directors and Heads of departments from Telecom, Automotive, Insurance, IT & Devices industries involved in:
- M2M (Machine-to-Machine)
- IoT (Internet Of Things)
- Big Data
- Cloud Services
- Smart Metering
- Product Development
- Smart Innovations
- Smart Cities
- Connected Car
- Connected Home
- & Others!
Take A Look At Our Past Edition
Explore Our Hybrid Events’ Experience
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities