About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 6th World Legal Tech Summit in Chicago, Illinois on the 7th and 8th of September 2023. This edition will focus on practical case studies of intelligent technology application in law firms and in-house departments to improve legal documentation, litigation analysis, forecasting and client services while providing solutions to overcome legal challenges.
This hybrid event will bring together in-house counsels, next-gen lawyers, legal experts and legal tech enthusiasts to discuss the modern applications of AI, blockchain, machine learning, analytical tools, big data and more transforming business practices and the legal sector to improve work-life, increase operational efficiency and automate administrative tasks while reducing costs. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to exchange knowledge and provide valuable insights on the best practices and tech in the legal sector to digitize operational excellence and empower your workforce.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders, discuss all of the latest developments transforming legal practices and create solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- The Application of AI to Improve Operations
- Blockchains Impact on the Legal Industry
- Embrace the Rise of Virtual Legal Assistants
- Sharing the Best Practices of Running the Legal Department
- Exploring the Use of Augmented Reality in the Legal Sector
- The Next Generation of Client Portals - Collaboration Workspaces
- Automating Processes and Streamlining Workflows
- Harnessing the Power of Data in Legal Services
- Changing the Structure of Legal Operations through a Focus on Value Add and Efficiency
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together General Counsels, Attorneys/Lawyers, CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives and Researchers from the following focus areas:
- Legal Operations
- Legal Tech
- Contract Review
- Legal Analytics
- Predictive Technology
- Legal Research
- Expertise Automation
- Contract Due Diligence
- AI Commercialization
- AI Cyber Security