About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 7th Annual Digital Construction Summit in Prague, Czech Republic on the 8th & 9th of February 2024. This edition will focus on practical case studies of intelligent technology applications in construction, architecture and civil engineering to improve built environments, increase productivity, address labor shortage challenges and meet sustainability goals.
This hybrid event will bring together industry experts from global brands to discuss modern applications of VDC/BIM, VR/AR, automation tools, robotics, construction planning software and other digital tools transforming business practices to meet the increased demand for flexible and durable infrastructure while reducing costs, minimizing waste and improving operational efficiency. Leading professionals experienced in complex projects will be in attendance to exchange knowledge and provide valuable insights on the best practices and recent innovations pushing the industry forward.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders, discuss all of the latest developments transforming modern construction and create solutions to design smart cities.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Efficiently Managing Complex Projects with AI and Machine Learning
- Next Generation BIM/VDC Practices
- Reusing Waste in Construction of New Buildings
- Digital Twin Applications for the Design Phase Through the Entire Lifecycle
- Reducing Costs and Addressing the Labor Shortage with Modular Construction
- Reducing the Caron Footprint of Built Environments
- Sustainable Construction Solutions
- Accurately Forecasting Project Timelines with Predictive Analytics
- Transforming Construction into a Robotics Industry
Who Should Attend:
This summit will bring together CEOs, CDOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads and other Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- VDC/BIM Practices
- AR/VR Emerging Technologies
- Big Data & Advanced Analytics
- Computational Design - Digital Twi
- Construction Management
- Digital Products & Services
- IoT in Construction
- ICT Planning & Development
- Construction Software Solutions
- Integration & Testing
- Virtual Project Delivery - Simulation Technology
- and Others!