Venue: Hotel Riu Plaza Berlin
Join us and global executives as we return for our 7th Annual Privacy and Data Protection Summit in Berlin, Germany on November 23rd-24th. This edition will focus on the coming changes in privacy laws, privacy by design and default, e-privacy, cookies, implementation of data privacy programs in various industries, consent management solutions and finding the balance between innovation and data security.
This hybrid event will bring together data privacy experts, information security specialists, ethics and compliance advisers, technology solution providers and other industry professionals to share their knowledge and expertise on the best strategies for establishing data privacy as a fundamental principle in each organization.
This is a unique 2-day opportunity to connect with industry leaders and discuss the ways to overcome compliance challenges and achieve success in your company’s privacy maturity journey.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Innovative Technological Solutions for Enhancing Data Privacy
- Challenges and Opportunities of Compliant Digital Transformation Journey
- Identity Authentication Advancements for a Higher Protection
- Approaches for Managing Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Data Privacy Automation: Keeping up with the Changing Laws and Regulations
- Enhanced Cybersecurity Measures to Protect Against Data Breaches and Cyber Threats
- Ethical Considerations in the Use of Technology for Data Privacy and Protection
Who Should Attend
7th Annual Privacy and Data Protection Summit is a must-attend event for senior-level professionals such as:
- Data Protection Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- Privacy Protection Solicitors
- Data Privacy Associates
- Strategic Liaison Leaders
- Systems Engineering VPs/Directors/Heads
- Presidents/VPs/Directors of Legal Affairs
- Legal Counsel & Advisors
- Security & Privacy Officers
- Privacy Engineers
- Data Governance Experts
- Ethics and Compliance Advisers
- Consultants & Analysts
- Privacy & Data Protection VPs/Directors/Heads/ Managers
- & Others!
Take a Look at Our Last Year's Edition
Explore Our Hybrid Events' Experience
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities