About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 7th Annual Smart Manufacturing Summit in Barcelona, Spain on April 6th – 8th. This edition will focus on unlocking the value of Industry 4.0 to reduce operating and capital costs and increase profitability, harnessing the benefits of AI, Robotics, IoT and other smart technologies.
This hybrid event will bring together manufacturing and robotics experts from various industries to discuss the new pathways that recent innovations have opened up and the latest industry trends as enablers of breakthrough business results. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the challenges and opportunities of bridging digital goals for the next generation of manufacturing excellence.
This is an invaluable 3-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and to discuss all of the latest technological advances in manufacturing to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Smart Technologies, Automation, Robotics, and the Factory of the Future
- Beyond Lean: the Next Generation of Manufacturing Excellence
- Bridging Digital and Environmental Goals: Zero Waste Manufacturing
- IoT-Enabled Smart Factory: Connecting the Shop Floor with the Digital Supply Chain
- Connected Enterprise: Accelerating Industrial Performance
- Digital Maturity in SMART Manufacturing
- Augmented Reality: Facilitating Industry 4.0 in a Fast, Interactive, and Reliable Way
- IoT-based Predictive Maintenance and Intelligent Sensors
- Harnessing the Benefits of AI to Increase Competitive Advantage
Who Should Attend:
The summit will gather together manufacturing and robotics experts from the following industries:
- General Manufacturing
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Machinery & Equipment
- Information Technology
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Goods
- Computer Software