About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 7th Corporate Learning and Development Summit in Berlin, Germany on May 11th - 13th. This edition will focus on the most effective learning and talent development systems, adoption of emerging technologies in corporate learning design and enablement of agile techniques to empower the culture and achieve higher results.
This hybrid event will bring together L&D, HR and other industry experts to discuss how they can get the most out of their people — attract, retain and develop them, improve management performance and set their leaders up for success. Top-level professionals from global brands will be in attendance to shape the future of the corporate learning and development ecosystem.
This is an invaluable 3-day opportunity to participate in interactive sessions, engage with your peers during the workshops, network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest trends in the learning and development industry.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Exploring the recent industry trends
- Overcoming challenges of measuring the effectiveness of learning programs
- Getting ready for the upskilling and reskilling revolution
- Best practices of mastering digital and mobile learning
- Training a hybrid workforce
- Exploring the latest emerging technologies adoption in L&D
- Harnessing the proven power of gamification
- Enabling culture with corporate development
- Building a strategy with employee-centered design
Who Should Attend:
CLOs, VPs/Heads/Chiefs, CHROs, Presidents, CEOs, Directors, Managers, Professors and other Specialists with the following expertise:
- Talent & Knowledge Management
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management
- Education & Training
- Human Resources
- Instructional Design
- Employee and Leadership Development
- Learning Technology
- Employee Experience & Engagement Innovation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Continuous Improvement People & Culture