About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 7th FUTURE Workplaces Summit in Berlin, Germany on November 16th - 18th, 2022. This edition will delve into the emerging trends in modern office design, space utilization strategies, digital workplace architecture, workplace health and wellbeing, establishing a permanent place for hybrid work model and best strategies for creating inspiring, multi-functional spaces for all.
This hybrid event will bring together corporate real estate and facility managers, designers, architects, digital workplace specialists, technology solution providers and many other industry professionals to share their knowledge and expertise on the latest trends in workplace innovation, intelligent automation, remote collaboration tools and many other important topics.
This is an invaluable 3-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss strategies for crafting the future of work.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Innovative Technologies Driving the Future Workplace
- Key Trends Impacting the Future of Work
- Data Privacy Best Practices for a Digital Workplace
- Designing People-Centered Multi-functional Spaces
- Impact of Space on Cognitive, Emotional and Physical Well-being
- Leveraging Repetitive Process Automation for a Happier Work Life
Who Should Attend:
7th FUTURE Workplaces Summit is a must-attend event for senior-level professionals dealing with:
- Workplace Strategy/Planning
- Workplace & Employee Experience
- Digital Workplace
- Workplace Safety
- Health /Wellbeing
- People & Culture Performance
- Commercial Development
- Attracting & Retaining Talent
- Change Implementation
- Workplace/Architectural Design
- Infrastructure Management
- and Others!