About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 7th Innovative Learning Spaces Summit in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on September 14th – 16th. The seventh edition will focus on the latest trends in higher education, technology-enabled student experience, education planning with career readiness in mind and many other important topics.
This hybrid event will bring together principals, deans, architects, facility managers and other industry experts to discuss international examples of innovative learning space design and its impact on student success. Leading professionals from global institutions will be in attendance to share their practical insights on latest strategies for shifting towards employability, tools for establishing a permanent place for hybrid learning as well as technological impact on collaborative learning and much more.
This invaluable 3-day opportunity, full of engaging workshops, interactive sessions and practical case studies, will provide the best platform to network with industry leaders and discuss the most recent innovations in higher education and learning space design.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Embracing the Growth of Artificial Intelligence in Higher Ed
- Emerging Trends Facing the Future of Higher Education
- Creating a Technology-enabled Student Experience
- Discussing International Examples of Innovative Learning
- Encouraging the Use of Immersive VR in Classrooms
- Establishing a Permanent Place for Hybrid, Hyflex, and Online Learning
- Shifting towards Employability: Career-focused Education Design
- New Technologies – The Future-Proofing Process and the Integration with Space Design
- Actualizing the Potential of Data Analytics to Improve
Education and Learning Outcomes
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together Directors, Heads, Managers, Principals, Deans, Professors, Architects, and Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Higher Education
- Educational Development
- Estates and Facilities
- Future-focused Education
- Space Planning
- Learning Technology
- Learning Programmes
- Teaching Innovation
- Library Services
- Educational Research
- Blended Learning and eLearning
- & Others!