About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for the 7th Pricing & Revenue Management Summit in Berlin, Germany on the 14 – 15 of March 2024. This edition will focus on practical case studies around personalized pricing, offer bundling, market testing, revenue management software, long-term revenue growth and other trending pricing strategies.
This hybrid event will bring together pricing experts, commercial executives, revenue strategists, profitability and go to market professionals to discuss the modern applications of AI, machine learning, demand forecasting tools, big data analytics and other trending innovations transforming how business’ retain customers, reach new audiences and drive revenue. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to exchange knowledge and provide valuable insights on the best practices and technologies being used across various sectors to improve product performance, maximize revenue and balance price vs demand.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders, discuss all of the latest developments transforming pricing and revenue management practices and create solutions to push your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Balancing First Time Buyers, Customer Retention and Long-Term Revenue Growth
- Using Machine Learning and AI to Analyse Large Data Sets to Improve Dynamic Pricing & Maximize Revenue
- Innovative Pricing Strategies for Virtual Economies and Digital Experiences
- Leveraging AI Algorithms to Optimize Subscription-based Pricing Models
- Enhancing Demand Forecasting Accuracy with AI and Advanced Analytics for Precise Revenue Planning and Optimization
- Price Discrimination, Fairness, Transparency, and the Impact of Pricing Decisions on Customer Trust and Brand Reputation
- Various B2B and B2C Pricing Strategies
- Achieving Commercial Excellence and Profitable Growth
- Utilizing the Latest Technologies to Improve Pricing Practices
Who Should Attend:
This summit will bring together CEOs, CDOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads and other Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Pricing Strategy
- Pricing Analytics
- Revenue Management
- Product Planning
- Price Segmentation
- Go-To-Market Practices
- Business Finance
- Digital Products
- Demand Forecasting
- Financial Planning
- & more!