About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 7th World eSIM Summit in Prague, Czech Republic on February 8th and 9th. This edition will focus on navigating the growing eSIM ecosystem, enhancing user experiences, ensuring smooth cross-industry applications, connecting innovation and sustainability, and keeping up with global regulatory requirements.
The summit will bring together top-level executives from mobile telecommunication, connected device manufacturing, and technology solution industries to discuss the current technological transformations revolutionizing mobile connectivity. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest trends in eSIM applications, leading the world to hyper-connectivity.
This is an unique 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest eSIM innovations and discover the most advanced solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Cybersecurity and eSIM: Mitigating Risks in a Hyperconnected World
- Artificial Intelligence and eSIM: The Future of Intelligent Connectivity
- Understanding User Needs and Preferences to Tailor Personalized eSIM Experiences
- Exploring eSIM Integration in Diverse Industry Applications
- Navigating Regulatory Requirements and Compliance Considerations
- Optimizing Connectivity Options with eSIM Technology
- Empowering Seamless Connectivity and Mobility in the Cloud Era
- Exploring Strategies for Secure eSIM Management and Data Protection
- eSIM in Wearables: Enabling Seamless Connectivity on the Go
Who Should Attend
This event is designed for C-level Executives, Senior VPs, VPs, Directors and Heads of departments from Telecom, Automotive, Insurance, IT & Devices industries involved in:
- M2M (Machine-to-Machine)
- IoT (Internet Of Things)
- Big Data
- Cloud Services
- Smart Metering
- Product Development
- Smart Innovations
- Smart Cities
- Connected Car
- Connected Home
- & Others!