About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 7th World Legal Tech Summit on the 19th – 20th of September 2024 in Berlin, Germany. This edition will focus on the latest legal tech use cases aiding in litigation, research, eDiscovery, client services and day-to-day legal operations to simplify complex tasks, optimize case management and remain compliant with recent regulations.
This summit will bring together in-house counsels, attorneys, lawyers, tech developers, and other industry leaders to delve into the forefront of legal technology, including advancements such as AI, blockchain, eDiscovery tools, predictive analytics, virtual assistants, and other transformative innovations, aimed at reshaping conventional legal practices and enhancing case management efficiency.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders, discuss all of the latest developments transforming the legal sector and create solutions to drive your business.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- AI Applications to Improve Legal Research, Analysis, Drafting and Review
- The Increasing Need for Blockchain Solutions in Contract Management and Document Authentication
- Harnessing the Power of LLMs and NLP in Legal Practices
- Bring VR Technology into the Courtroom
- Predictive Analytics in Litigation, Optimizing Case Management
- Handling Cases of Digital Assets such as NFTS, Avatars, Cryptocurrency, etc.
- The New Era of Legal Practices: Virtual Law Firms and Remote Services
- Virtual Assistants Aiding in Practice Management
- Improving the Client Experience with the Use of Modern Legal Tech
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together General Counsels, Attorneys/Lawyers, CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives and Researchers from the following focus areas:
- Legal Operations
- Legal Tech / Legal AI
- Legal Process Automation
- Legal Analytics / Research
- Predictive Technology
- Virtual Legal Assistants
- Blockchain/Smart Contracts
- Practice/ Legal Project Management
- Case Management
- Legal Ethics and AI Regulations
- & more!