Join us and global executives as we return for our 8th Annual Smart Manufacturing Summit in Prague, Czech Republic on April 27th – 28th. This edition will focus on taking smart factories to the next level through automation, 3D printing, autonomous robots and other innovations to reduce costs and downtime while increasing efficiency, boosting sustainability efforts, reducing waste and improving operational excellence.
This hybrid 2-track event (Robotics & Automation and Manufacturing Excellence) will bring together manufacturing and robotic experts from various industries to discuss the value of Industry 4.0, the benefits of adopting modern technology and new business strategies. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share real world experiences and discuss the challenges and opportunities of digitalization that are transforming the industry.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and to discuss all of the latest technological advancements in manufacturing to push your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
This event will focus on key topics such as:
- Ushering in the New Era of Factory Improvement with Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs)
- Harnessing the Power of IoT to Capture and Evaluate Valuable Data to Optimize Every Facet of the Manufacturing Process
- Adding Predictive Maintenance Technology to Your Operation to Reduce Costs and Downtime
- Zero-Waste Manufacturing: Transitioning toward Circular Economies
- The Road to Sustainability is Paved on New Smart Factory Capabilities and ESG Frameworks
- Additive Manufacturing Enabling Cost Effective Mass Production and Custom-Built Parts/Products
Who should attend:
The summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives and Manufacturing and Robotics experts from the following industries:
- General Manufacturing
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Machinery & Equipment
- Information Technology
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Goods
- Computer Software
- & Others
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PREVIOUS EVENT
EXPLORE OUR HYBRID EVENTS’ EXPERIENCE
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities