Venue: Titanic Chaussee Berlin
Join us and global executives as we return for our 8th Corporate Learning and Development Summit in Berlin, Germany on May 24th - 26th. This edition will focus on building proactive L&D culture, implementing the latest technologies, mastering leadership and employee experience and ensuring organizational resilience.
This hybrid event will bring together L&D, talent management, HR and other industry experts to discuss how to set and execute a winning L&D strategy and outline the actions to proactively influence talent and business decisions. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their experiences and discuss the latest innovations to enhance workforce productivity.
This is an invaluable 3-day opportunity to participate in interactive sessions, engage with your peers during the workshops, network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest trends in corporate learning and development.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Effective Strategies for Adapting and Adjusting Strategies to Succeed in Attracting and Retaining Top Talent
- Unleashing the Power of Advanced Technologies in L&D
- Adapting to a Changing Learning and Development Environment
- Learning in the Flow of Work: Leveraging L&D to Create a Continuous Learning Environment
- Bridging the Gap from Training to Performance
- Fostering Diversity, Equity and Inclusion across the Organization
- Ensuring Organization Is on a Clear, Actionable Path by Building the Cornerstones of Strong Corporate Culture
Who Should Attend
CLOs, VPs/ Heads/ Chiefs, CHROs, Presidents, CEOs, Directors, Managers, Professors and other Specialists with the following expertise:
- Talent & Knowledge Management
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management
- Education & Training
- Human Resources
- Instructional Design
- Employee and Leadership
- Development eLearning
- Learning Technology
- Employee Experience & Engagement Innovation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Continuous Improvement
- People & Culture
- & Others!
Take a Look at Our Last Year's Edition
Explore Our Hybrid Event’s Experience
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities