About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 8th FUTURE Workplaces Summit in Prague, Czech Republic on November 15th-17th. This edition will focus on the latest developments in the infrastructure of digital workplaces, modern office design, human centricity, principles of sustainable design, methods for maximizing space usage, and optimal strategies for creating versatile and motivational work environments.
This hybrid event will bring together digital workplace experts, corporate real estate managers, architects, designers, infrastructure management specialists, technology solution providers and other industry professionals to discuss the best practices, success factors and latest technological advancements through practical case studies. Leading professionals from global brands will be attending to share their knowledge and expertise on the latest trends in workspace design, automation and AI, employee engagement, remote work arrangements and many other important topics.
This is a unique 3-day opportunity to connect with industry leaders and discuss the best approaches to shape the future of work.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Exploring Innovative Tech Tools and Platforms Driving the Future Workplace
- Implementing Next-Generation Cybersecurity Practices for a Digital Workplace
- Ensuring People Centricity in Workplace Design
- Building a Flexible and Equitable Work Environment in the Age of Remote & Hybrid Work
- Prioritizing Employee Wellbeing and Engagement in a Tech-Enabled Workplace
- Reimagining Office Spaces: Design Trends and Strategies for Post-Pandemic Workplaces
- Creating Environmentally Responsible and Ethical Workspaces
- Power Apps and their Implementation in a Workplace Environment
- Next Generation Intranet and its Effect on Employee engagement
Who Should Attend
8th FUTURE Workplaces Summit is a must-attend event for senior-level professionals dealing with:
- Workplace Strategy & Planning
- Workplace & Employee Experience
- Digital Workplace
- Workplace Safety
- Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- People & Culture Performance
- Commercial Development
- Attracting & Retaining Talent
- Change Implementation
- Workplace/Architectural Design
- Infrastructure Management
- & Others
Take a Look at Our Last Year's Edition
Explore Our Hybrid Events' Experience