About the summit
Join us and global executives as we return for our 8th Innovative Learning Spaces Summit in Prague, Czech Republic on September 13th – 15th. The eighth edition will delve into the future of education, trends and strategies to design inclusive learning spaces for all, the use of educational technologies to facilitate collaborative learning and multi-campus education.
This hybrid event will bring together principals, deans, architects, librarians, facility managers and other industry experts to discuss practical case studies on successfully balancing pedagogy, technology and people. Leading professionals from global institutions will be in attendance to share their practical insights on the importance of establishing sustainable future-oriented learning spaces.
Join us for those three exciting days filled with workshops, networking, knowledge sharing and discussions on the future of learning environments.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Metaverse as a New Dimension of Learning
- Embracing the Growth of AI in Higher Education
- Virtual Environments & Visualizations for Learning
- Encouraging the Use of Immersive VR in Classrooms
- Designing Collaborative Learning Spaces to Influence Future Learning and Teaching Expectations
- Designing Future Proofed and Adaptable Learning and Teaching Environments
- Aligning Teaching Practices with Multi-Modal, Technology-Rich Learning Environment
- Utilizing Immersive Technologies in Your Teaching and Learning Spaces
- Flexible Teaching Spaces That Can Be Configured for Face-To-Face and On-Line Learning
Who Should Attend
This summit will gather together Directors, Heads, Managers, Principals, Deans, Professors, Architects, and Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Higher Education
- Educational Development
- Estates and Facilities
- Future-focused Education
- Space Planning
- Learning Technology
- Learning Programmes
- Teaching Innovation
- Library Services
- Educational Research
- Blended Learning and eLearning
- & Others!