About the summit
Join us and global executives for our Animal Health & Nutrition Summit on the 28th and 29th of October 2021. The summit will focus on the latest strategies and innovations improving feed production and providing better health management to create an overall better lifestyle for food production animals.
This virtual event will bring together food producers, animal health and feed experts, as well as, vaccine and genetic specialists to discuss current trends and strategies improving animal health, nutrition and precision farming. Gain exceptional knowledge of the latest industry opportunities and discover how to use intelligent technologies to develop more sustainable food systems.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the improvements impacting animal’s lifecycle to help drive the future of food production.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Technologies Role in Preventative Healthcare: From Genetics and Breeding to Vaccines and Feed Solutions
- Providing Happier, Healthier Lifestyles by Reducing Animal Stress
- Blockchain Providing A Transparent Link to Data Across an Animals Life-cycle
- Designing Smart Nutritional Plans and Balancing Your Feed Additives to Create More Sustainable Food Systems
- Combining Technology and Data to Make Better Business Decisions
- Improving Health, Welfare and Performance While Reducing the Need of Antibiotic Treatments
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CDOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors, Heads and other Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Animal Health/Nutrition
- Precision Farming
- Ingredient Manufacturing
- Feed Production
- Food Production
- Agriculture Research
- Vaccines & Genetics
- Sustainable Agriculture