About the summit
As pricing becomes increasingly transparent how can companies ensure price consistency and effective price coordination across fluctuating markets? Now, greater than ever there is a need for truly knowing your customer and finding out what they are willing to pay.
In this conference, discover how you can adopt a proactive strategy in navigating annual price changes and exchange rate fluctuations while delivering optimal prices to customers. With the fast changing market landscapes, it is always necessary for companies to upgrade and sharpen their pricing skills and examine how innovation in pricing can drive margin improvement.
Pricing and Revenue Management Summit is a 2-day conference program designed for pricing and revenue management experts to learn how to leverage and analyse market conditions and obtain customer insights to set the best prices and drive profits. Through profound case studies and interactive sessions, our expert speakers from leading companies will present practical strategies, analytical tools to get closer to the customers’ perception of value and to stay steps ahead in this competitive market.
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Implementing Price Consistency within a Fluctuating Market
- Achieving Commercial Excellence with Loyalty, Rebates and Discounts
- Defining Revenue Strategy and Customer Value with Perspective Analytics and Decision Management Tools
- Leveraging Pricing and Price-Pack Architecture to Drive Revenue and Margin Growth
- Regaining the Lost Market Share by Using Pricing as a Core Business Strategy
- Maximizing the ROI in Consumer Marketing, Value-Added Services and Personalisation
- Utilizing Pricing Automation and Analytics to Enhance Business Visibility and Support Operational Pricing
Who Should Attend:
Chief Pricing Officers, Chief Revenue Officers, CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, Directors, Managers, VPs/Heads/Chiefs, Presidents other Specialists with the following expertise:
- Pricing Strategy
- Pricing Analytics
- Revenue Management
- Product Planning
- Price Segmentation
- Business Development
- Financial Planning