Join us and global executives for our Correctional Facilities Design & Development Summit on June 10th and 11th in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The summit will focus on how new building designs and innovative technologies make internal processes better align with the priority of rehabilitation and successful reintegration.
This hybrid event will bring together architects, designers, criminal justice practitioners, correctional facility representatives and technology solution providers to discuss recent challenges in daily operations and share insights on strategies to construct a safe and secure environment. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest industry trends and discover how to use intelligent technologies to build facilities of the future.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the improvements in correctional facilities to help drive change in the rehabilitation process.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key themes for this year’s summit include:
- AI-Based Video Surveillance to Ensure Intelligent Monitoring
- Driving Digital Transformation across the Criminal Justice System
- Environmental Monitoring Sensors to Evaluate Temperature
and Air Quality
- IoT Use Cases in Prisons: Revolutionizing the Justice System
- Identifying Technology Needs and Innovations to Advance Corrections
- Achieving Transformation through Building Designs
Who Should Attend:
This event will bring together top experts from the following disciplines:
- Architecture and Design
- Criminal Justice
- Technological Innovation and Transformation
- Operations and Operational Risk Management
- Research and Innovation
- Government Administration
- Correctional Facility Representative
- Prison Reform Specialist
- & Others
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EVENTS
EXPLORE OUR HYRID EVENTS’ EXPERIENCE
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities