About the summit
Join us and global executives for our Correctional Facilities Design & Development Summit on June 10th and 11th. This virtual edition will focus on how new building designs and innovative technologies make internal processes better align with the priority of rehabilitation and successful reintegration.
This event will bring together architects, designers, criminal justice practitioners, correctional facility representatives and technology solution providers to discuss recent challenges in daily operations and share insights on strategies to construct a safe and secure environment. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest industry trends and discover how to use intelligent technologies to build facilities of the future.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the improvements in correctional facilities to help drive change in the rehabilitation process.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- An empathetic, humane approach to correctional facility design creating a healthier, safer environment
- Mobilising the design, construction and operation of prisons of the future
- AI, VR and other technologies transforming rehabilitation processes
- Improving healthcare operations through new innovations and improved policies
- New ways of looking at resident programmes
- Identifying Technology Needs and Innovations to Advance Corrections
Who Should Attend:
This event will bring together top experts from the following disciplines:
- Architecture and Design
- Criminal Justice
- Technological Innovation and Transformation
- Operations and Operational Risk Management
- Research and Innovation
- Government Administration
- Correctional Facility Representative
- Prison Reform Specialist