About the summit
Join us and global executives at our Digital Construction Webinar on the 24th of June.
The global construction industry, like most industries worldwide, has been rocked in recent months by events related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Long-time construction experts from global brands will share real examples of how their organisations responded to the coronavirus and offer solutions to help your business thrive in the post-COVID era. This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about recent technology advancements and how BIM, digital twins and other innovations can help to overcome current issues on construction sites and inside the workplace.
The Webinar will create the perfect platform for industry professionals to share their insights during this unprecedented time while discussing strategies for future success. Network with like-minded peers to establish valuable connections and achieve real results!
This is an invaluable opportunity to exchange knowledge, learn from industry leaders and continue these important discussions around the innovations of the future.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points:
- COVID – 19 Implications on Construction
- Digital Twin: Exploring the Power of End-to-End Visibility
- De-risking the construction of underground linear infrastructure in urban environments
- Insight into next-generation Field Technology AR/VR
- How to Prepare for the Post-COVID-19 World of Construction
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CDOs, CTOs, CIOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads and other Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- VDC/BIM Practices
- Emerging Technologies AR/VR
- Big Data & Advanced Analytics
- Computational Design – Digital Twin
- Construction Management
- Digital Products & Services
- IoT in Construction
- ICT Planning & Development
- Construction Software Solutions
- Integration & Testing
- Virtual Project Delivery – Simulation technology
- & Other