About the summit
Join us and global executives for our ESG & Sustainability Reporting Summit on June 15th and 16th in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on developing and managing corporate reporting frameworks in a trackable and scalable manner to meet regulatory, data management and reporting requirements.
This hybrid event will bring together sustainability, financial, governance and compliance experts from various industries to discuss the best strategies to optimize corporate reporting ensuring transparency and accountability with clear and consistent reporting systems. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in corporate non-financial reporting frameworks and how to make sustainability an inevitable part of every company’s journey.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest developments in reporting solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Selecting the Best Data Collection and Reporting System
- Mitigating Risks and Generating Sustainable Financial Returns through Reporting on ESG Performance
- Exploring the Latest Regulation and Compliance Requirements
- Practical Tools on Anchoring Sustainability in Daily Operations
- Avoiding the Risks of Incongruence between External Commitments and Internal Operations and Culture
- Non-Financial Disclosure: From the EU Non-Financial Reporting Directive (NFRD) To the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD)
Who Should Attend:
This summit gather Chief Officers, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- ESG & CSR
- Reporting Frameworks
- Sustainable Finance & Impact Investing
- Strategic Impact
- Legal Outlook
- Compliance Assurance
- Risk Rating
- Investment Management
- Public Affairs
- Supply Chain and Due Diligence
- & Others!