About the summit
Join us and global executives for our EU Taxonomy & Sustainable Finance Summit on March 21st and 22nd in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on the latest regulatory requirements, responsible investment governance, mandatory disclosure strategies, and successful performance examples to meet EU Taxonomy implementation, usability and reporting challenges.
This hybrid event will bring together ﬁnancial, regulatory and reporting professionals from global brands to discuss solutions to achieve a high-performing agile disclosure system. Gain exceptional knowledge of the latest trends in sustainable finance and how modern technologies accelerate the transition to a green economy.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest trends forging the future of EU Taxonomy alignment to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Challenges and Opportunities of EU Taxonomy and Other Regulations
- Exploring the Latest Regulations and Compliance Requirements
- Stimulating and Mobilizing Finance for the Transition to Environmental Sustainability with the Help of EU Taxonomy
- Developing the EU Taxonomy Criteria for Environmental Objectives
- Practical Tools for Improving and Clarifying Both Information Gathering and the Process Itself
- Raising Strategic Questions about the Future Viability of a Company’s Business Model
- The Significance of Incremental Change and Identifying Material Topics for Sustainability Strategies
- The Importance of Commitment to Continuous Improvement in ESG Reporting
- The Ongoing Challenges of Effective Corporate Reporting and Data Disclosure
Who Should Attend:
The summit will gather Chief Officers, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- EU Taxonomy
- Sustainable Finance
- ESG & CSRD
- Sustainable Banking & Investment
- Social Impact Banking
- Impact Investing
- Asset & Wealth Management
- Srategic Management
- Compliance Assurance
- Financial & Regulatory Reporting
- Strategic Impact
- Investment Management
- & Others!