About the summit
Join us and leading executives as we launch the Global AgriTech & Food Summit in Berlin, Germany on the 7th – 8th of December 2023. This summit will delve into the latest trends and technologies improving field management, crop yield, production quality and more to increase efficiency in day-to-day farming and agricultural operations.
This hybrid event will bring together crop scientists, vertical farming and hydroponic experts, food producers, AgriTech experts and other industry leaders to discuss the applications of IoT, AI, big data, drones, autonomous vehicles and other innovations transforming how farmers meet the demand for more, higher quality food while reducing their environmental impact. Leading professionals from global brands will attend to share real-world experiences and discuss the challenges and opportunities that are transforming the industry.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry peers and to discuss recent strategies and the latest technological advancements in farming and agriculture to find solutions for key issues and overcome operational challenges faced by food producers today.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Data-Driven Agriculture: Making Proactive Decisions with Digital Tools
- Soil Management Solutions and Best Practices in Crop Nutrition
- Hydroponics and Vertical Farming as Solutions to Climate Change and Population Growth
- Delivering Real-time Data for Smarter Farming with AI
- Hands-Free Farm: On the Road to Fully Autonomous Farming
- The Many Benefits and Applications for Drones in Agriculture
- Providing Supply Chain Transparency from Field to Market with Blockchain Technology
- Sustainable Food Production Techniques
- Reducing Greenhouse Gases Among Farmers
Who Should Attend
This summit will gather together CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, Directors, VPs/Heads, Managers and other Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Innovation & Digitisation within the Agriculture or Farm Industry
- Agriculture/Farm R&D
- Precision and Connected Farming /Agriculture
- Harvesting solutions
- Digitization of Agriculture/Farming
- Farm Management and Operations
- AgriTech and IoT
- Agricultural Machinery
- Soil/Field Management
- Hydroponics and Vertical Farming
- & Others!
Take a Look at Our Similar Events