Venue: Mövenpick Hotel Berlin
Blockchain technology is gaining more interest from businesses as they see the potential it brings for future developments. With the fast changing market landscapes, it is always necessary for companies to keep up-to-date with what technologies can offer us to eliminate inefficiencies, mitigate risks and strive towards margin improvement.
Global Blockchain & Smart Contracts Summit is a 2-day conference program designed for digital innovation, commercial and blockchain professionals to learn how they can adopt and implement distributed ledger technology and smart contracts into their company’s processes.
Through profound case studies and interactive sessions, our expert speakers from leading companies will help you to discover the ways blockchain technology and smart contracts can impact your organisation and industry as a whole in a digital era.
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Implementing Blockchain into Supply Chain Management
- Integrating the usage of DLT in Company’s Financial Transactions and Operations
- Using Blockchain to Prevent Fraud and Anti-Money Laundering
- Technological Evolution to Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and IoT
- Reforming Energy & Utilities Sectors with DLT and Smart Contracts
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts for Real Estate Deals & Transactions
- Understanding the Regulatory Implications of Smart Contracts
Who Should Attend
CEOs, CDOs, CIOs, Directors, Managers, VPs/Heads/ Chiefs, Presidents other Specialists with the following expertise:
- Blockchain Technology
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Smart Contracts
- Corporate Strategy
- IT & Digital Innovation
- Portfolio Management
- Business Development
- Commercial Technology
- Innovation Engineering
- Risk Management
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities