Join us and global executives for our Global Smart Water Summit on October 8 – 9, 2020 in Berlin, Germany. The Summit will dive into the latest challenges with water treatment, the emerging technologies and successful strategies for more sustainable water use and explore the benefits of water digitalization.
This event will bring together water management professionals, filtration experts, environmental officials and technology innovators to discuss the future of the water industry.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss the latest regulations to recent successful cases, strategies, innovations and technologies.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key themes for this year’s summit will include:
- Learning from Current Water Treatment most efficient practices
- Revelling the best Water Management Solutions
- Preparing for Handling Industrial Water Cycles
- Master Planning for Water Shortage with Technology Systems
- Analysing the Advantages and Disadvantages of Digitalization of water
- Minimizing The Risks of Environmental Contamination
- Looking into the Future of Water Supply
- Unlocking the Opportunities on Water investment In European Countries
- Improving Treatment Productivity in Plants
- Minimizing Waste Water with Advanced Automation
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, COOs, CTOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Water facilities
- Water collections
- Water quality filtration treatments
- Water management and recycling
- Water investments
- Water conservations
- Water resource planning and engineering
- Water utility inventions
- Environmental strategists
- Municipal water & wastewater utilities
- Wastewater innovations
- Public affairs
- Green infrastructures
- Private & industrial water systems
- Civil engineering
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EVENTS
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities