About the summit
Join us and global executives for the Intelligent Food Processing and Packaging Summit on September 9-10, 2021. This virtual event will delve into the latest technological advances in food processing, the development of sustainable packaging materials and the best strategies for overcoming the current industry challenges.
This event will bring together Food Production, Processing, and Packaging professionals to discuss the key topics in thermal and non-thermal food processing, advanced technologies and robotics in food manufacturing and the need for smart and more sustainable packaging. Use this chance to exchange ideas on how each of these components can contribute to providing the healthiest products to prolong the life-cycle of food. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in the industry to enable your business to adapt to a rapidly changing world.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss new pathways to industry transformation while finding solutions for the future of food. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Evaluating the latest technologies in Food Processing machinery
- Prolonging the life of the food with safe thermal and non-thermal preservation techniques
- Exploring the wide implementation of Big Data, AI, Robotics, IoT and Wireless Solutions
- Moving towards modern and sustainable packaging
- Overcoming the recent industry challenges with innovative technologies
- Next generation of packaging: a smart way to implement advanced materials
Who Should Attend:
The summit gathers Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers, and other Specialists dealing with:
- Food Processing
- Food Handling
- Thermal/ Non-thermal Preservation
- Drying & Dehydration
- Temperature Solutions
- Advanced Technologies
- Advanced Materials
- Processing Machinery
- FP&H Equipment
- Food Packaging
- & Others!