Venue: Four Points by Sheraton
Telecoms fraud and revenue loss are the most damaging, alarming and widespread problems facing the telecoms industry today. It has various scales and impacts across the sector in a number of ways, that include IRSF, Sim Boxing, identity fraud, spam, internal hacks and attacks. Telecom industry confronts increasing difficulties because of the international nature of fraud that makes it challenging to identify and eliminate.
Fraud and risk management are key measures to maintain operator’s revenues. As networks grow and become more complex the usage of sophisticated systems and technologies is required to protect telecom companies from fraudsters.
Telecoms Fraud & Risk Management Summit is a unique opportunity to share best practices around new trends and challenges faced by telecom operators. Our expert speakers from leading telecom, IT, security and risk management companies will present effective strategies and methods of prevention, detection and combating frauds and scams within the telecom industry.
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points
- Examining the Best Detection and Prevention Strategies for IRSF
- Going Beyond the Traditional Boundaries of Revenue Assurance
- New Revenue Stream Opportunities and Leakages Possibilities of IoT
- Outdated Methods of Dealing with Fraud Threads and How Fraudsters Cover Their Digital Tracks
- The Sim Box Fraud: The Mitigation of the Security Risks in Mobile Networks
- Implementing an Organizational Program of Fraud and Revenue Assurance to Improve Financial Performance
- Fraud and Revenue Risk Management within a Multi-Vendor Environment
- Understanding the Value of Fraud and Risk Management Initiatives and Measuring the ROI
- & Others
Who Should Attend
- Fraud Management
- Fraud Prevention
- Risk Management & Strategy
- Revenue/Margin Assurance
- Network Security
- Cost Management
- Credit Management
- Security & Investigations Service
- Provision of IT Solutions
Take a look at other hotels near the venue.
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities