About the summit
Join us and global executives for our first annual World Airport Operations virtual summit on May 14th and 15th. The summit will focus on the airport operations transformation currently taking place due to the dynamic growth of passenger flow and the emerging opportunities to better serve the next generation of travellers.
This event will bring together airports, airlines, and solutions providing professionals from global brands to discuss the industry transformation currently taking place due to the digital revolution in airport operations. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in airport optimization and automation and discover how other technologies are rapidly changing people managed practices.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest airport technology solutions to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Upgrading airport digitalization and the passenger experience
- Identifying gaps, reducing leakages, and building new air links to high-potential markets
- Increasing capacity by including improved data links between aircraft and ground facilities
- Boosting effectiveness and performance of airport operations
- Machine learning, artificial intelligence, digital twin, sensor technologies and other advances in airports
- Finding the perfect balance in reducing passenger's time in terminals and increasing of monetization
- Airside, landside and terminal optimization use cases and best practices
- Connecting physical infrastructure to cloud space
- Useful tools and methods for perfecting the operational excellence
- Disruptive technologies and smart security solutions
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CTOs, CIOs, COOs, Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and Senior Level Executives having expertise in:
- Airside, Terminal and Landside Operations
- Airport Infrastructure
- Airport Management Systems
- Digital Services/Solutions
- Emerging Technologies
- Ground Operations
- Passenger Processes & Experience
- Airport Customer Service
- Airport Baggage Systems
- Aircraft Stand and Slot Allocation
- Surface Access & Connectivity
- Support Facilities
- Transportation Planning
- Airport Technical & Emergency Services
- Security Regulations and Operations
- Safety Management Systems
- Cyber Security
- & Others!