About the summit
To remain competitive in a constantly changing and expanding digital market, brick and mortar branches must transform, innovate and reimagine their role in the new omnichannel world.
Join our exclusive panel of speakers as they discuss the challenges and opportunities in areas beyond traditional branch banking at the World Branch Transformation Summit on June 6th and 7th in Barcelona, Spain.
The conference will gather C-level executives and top experts of the banking community to discuss the future of branch redesign, digital banking, Omni-channel integration, and other aspects of branches evolution. Exchange knowledge and informative insights with leading experts and discuss current challenges and opportunities of branches transformation. The purpose of the summit is to create a perfect atmosphere conducive to developing strategies for future success and achieving real results as well as active networking.
Register Now or Request Your Free Brochure For More Information!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- The future of banking – outlook into the future and next generation of banking
- Strategies for branch digitalization
- Omni-channel banking: challenges of the both industry and technology
- Optimisation of branch and customer experience
- Digital Customer on-boarding
- AI and Automation
- Digital Banking ecosystem
Who Should Attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CDO, CTOs, CIOs, Directors, VPs/Heads/Chiefs, President, Managers, Leads and Senior Level Executive dealing with:
- Branch design and branch process redesign
- Branch transformation and Branch Strategy
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Assisted and self-service technologies
- Group Organizational Development
- Digital Banking
- Cash automation and Cash recycling
- Coin handling
- CRM and Customer experience
- Data analytics
- Digital transformation
- Omni-channel integration
- Mobile banking
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Banking Ecosystem