Join us and global executives for our first annual World Business Continuity Summit on November 12th and 13th in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on how to leverage and analyze company conditions to build a comprehensive and practical business continuity plan and crisis management solutions.
This hybrid event will bring together leading professionals that are involved in crisis management, disaster recovery, cybersecurity, and business resilience. Gain exceptional knowledge on how Business continuity planning will bring increased flexibility and agility to your organization.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to interact with industry leaders and discuss the latest strategies to drive your business forward.
Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key themes for this year’s summit will include:
- Ensuring business continuity with artificial intelligence
- The use of Next Generation technology in your Incident Response planning
- Crisis Simulations: Exploring tomorrow’s vulnerabilities and threats
- How to perform integrated supplier risk management?
- Incorporating Cybersecurity into business continuity & disaster recovery planning
- The new normal: How to plan for global threats to your business continuity plan
Who should attend:
This summit will gather together CEOs, CISOs, CSOs, CROs, DPOs, VPs, Heads, Managers and Senior Level Executives dealing with:
- Business Continuity planning/Management
- Crisis Management / Risk Management
- Business Resilience/Recovery
- Emergency Response / Emergency Management
- Operational Excellence
- Business Transformation
- Business Continuity Planning
- Disaster Recovery & Contingency Planning
- Operational / Enterprise Risk, Compliance & Resilience management
- Mitigation, remediation and recovery
- Health and Safety
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EVENTS
Sponsorship & speaking opportunityLearn more about sponsor
& exhibit opportunities