About the summit
Join us and global executives for our first annual World Contract Management Summit on November 28th and 29th in Berlin, Germany. The summit will focus on the challenges of new regulatory requirements, globalization, increases in contract volumes and complexity.
This event will bring together contract management experts from various industries to exchange knowledge on successful contract negotiation tools, best risk mitigation methods and advance technology appliances. Gain exceptional knowledge on the latest trends in Contract Management and how automating technologies are rapidly changing people managed practices.
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss all of the latest contract administration solutions to drive your business forward. Request Your Free Brochure Today!
Meet some of our speakers
To get a glance at the full list of speakers please request the brochure.Request brochure
Key Practical Learning Points:
- Exploring the opportunities for contract management digital solutions: how to gain maximum operational efficiency?
- Understanding and complying with the legal framework in which contract management takes place
- Creating Digital Strategy for Contract Management in your business
- Defining the best solutions for anticipating problems and managing risks
- Evaluating the best means of handling claims, disputes and performance issues
- Preparing effective negotiation strategies for successful contract management
- Satisfying increasing compliance and analytical needs with the best contract management advances
Who Should Attend:
The summit gathers Directors, VPs, Heads, Managers and other Specialists dealing with:
- Contract & Negotiations
- Contract Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Sourcing & Contracts Management
- Contract Lifecycle
- Risk Management
- Strategic Partnership
- Contract Compliance & Governance
- Legal & Sales Contracts
- Contract Analysis
- Commercial Contracts
- Document & Commercial Management
- & Others!