Contract Management can be the most dynamic and challenging aspect in every industry. We are pleased to announce the launch of the World Contract Management Summit that will take place on 28-29 November 2019 in Berlin, Germany.
The summit is a must-attend event for key business stakeholders and experts to discuss the increasing importance of effective contract management. The event will delve into overcoming the challenges of new regulatory requirements, globalization, increases in contract volumes and complexity. The summit aims at creating an ideal platform for discussion on developing contract negotiation strategies, improving risk mitigation and applying contract management AI solutions. This is a can’t miss event to exchange knowledge and expertise with top leaders in the industry!
Register Today or Request Your Free Brochure For More Information!
Key Practical Learning Points
- Exploring the opportunities of contract management digital solutions: how to gain maximum?
- Understanding and complaining with the legal framework in which contract management takes place
- Creating Digital Strategy for Contract Management in your business
- Defining the best solutions for anticipating problems and managing risks
- Evaluating the best means of handling claims, disputes and performance issues
- Preparing effective and negotiation strategies for successful contract management
- Satisfying increasing compliance and analytical needs with the best contract management advances
Who Should Attend:
Senior Level Executives with the following expertise:
- Contract & Negotiations
- Contract Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Sourcing & Contracts Management
- Contract Lifecycle
- Risk Management
- Strategic Partnership
- Contract Compliance & Governance
- Legal & Sales Contracts
- Contract Analysis
- Commercial Contracts
- Document & Commercial Management
- & Others!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR EVENTS